Conditions of current promotions
- Only 1 voucher can be used per visit, per day.
- Vouchers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any free/discounted meal will not earn a loyalty stamp.
- Vouchers ($7 and 2 for 1) can only be used with our menu items and not ‘create your own’ spuds.
Conditions around each of our vouchers
“$7 for any spud” – this is includes any spud off the menu, it does not include ‘create your own’ spuds.
“2 for 1” – The second (free) spud must be of equal or lesser value than the one that is paid for. Can only be used with our menu items and not ‘create your own’ spuds.
“Free Drink” – The free drink is with any spud purchased from the menu and is from a selected range (includes: all Schweppes 300ml, spring valley 250ml juice and 600ml bottled water)
Expiry / duration of offers – each voucher is valid up until the expiry date where this has been specified on the voucher.
Not Professional Advice
Our facts and claims should not be deemed as professional advice. If you seek professional advice, please seek the advises of a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in the area you seek.
1.The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are unless otherwise stated, the property of Spudbar and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Spudbar.
Spudbar does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Spudbar disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website. In no event shall Spudbar, its contractors, agents, franchisees or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Spudbar cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Spudbar to accept.
4. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, use the Contact Us Link at the bottom of the page and provide the following information:
(i) the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
(ii) a brief description of your website
(iii) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Spudbar agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Spudbar as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website buy antibiotics online changes in any significant way, you must contact Spudbar and provide a new description of your website.
5. This website may not be accessible from time to time, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
For more information, contact us.